Everybody is upset with YouTube’s ads, today I will give such an advanced application that you can play YouTube without ads without downloading it very easily on the mobile. YouTube Vanced is an advanced version based on the official YouTube app, lets you watch videos without any in-video advertisements. It’s totally ad-free version like a Youtube ad blocker injected into the original app.
YouTube Vanced is the stock Android YouTube app, but better! Includes adblocking, true amoled dark mode and a lot more. Use the handy Vanced Manager to install YouTube Vanced with ease.
Youtube Vanced Music
Vanced, but for Youtube Music! This is relatively less feature rich compared to vanced but still features many things you come to expect like adblocking and background playback all inside Youtube Music!
Youtube Vanced Try brave!
Brave is available as a fast, free, secure web browser for your mobile devices. Complete with a built-in ad blocker that prevents tracking and provides security protection with optimized data and battery performance.
Youtube Vanced Try Adguard!
AdGuard is the best way to get rid of intrusive ads and online tracking, and to protect your computer from malware. Make your web surfing faster, safer, and more comfortable with AdGuard!
Youtube Vanced Features
- Features the option of an AMOLED black theme to reduce eye and battery strain.
- Blocks All videos ads and allows you to play videos in the background or in Picture in Picture (only on android 8.0 and up)
- Swipe controls allow you to control brightness and volume like how it is in other video player apps such as VLC or MX Player (with configurable padding).
- The new auto-repeat feature allowing you to enjoy videos like TikTok/vines or simply continue playing a song on loop.
- Not liking the new comments section or mini player? Those also can be toggled to the tablet versions which are very similar to the old version (albeit slightly buggy).
- Features the ability to skip annoying sponsor segments (where a YouTuber advertises a service or product in the middle of a video)
- It also supports skipping other categories, such as intros, outros, and reminders to subscribe.
- Uses the API found here. You can find more information on how it works
- Also allows you to submit your own segments to the API and contribute to the wider community
- Complete control over whether to automatically skip a segment category or show a button for skipping, or simply just not skipping it at all.
- Highlights the segment in the specific color based on its category in the playback timeline.
- Allows you to override Codec options such as forcing H264 for old devices or VP9, this also allows you to force HDR playback or turn off 60fps if you prefer a cinematic experience. (Custom device configs for these features can be found on our discord or XDA)
- Force the default video resolution as high or low as you want and even override your screen resolution for that sharp 4k playback on any device, and also allows you to change the default playback speed to anywhere between 0.25x to 2x (assuming your device is powerful enough)
- Allows you to toggle home ads, most UI ads, Merchandise ads, Community posts, Movie upselling, compact banner info (such as the covid info), remove comments entirely, compact movie, movie shelf removal, and many more!
New update to 15.43.32 has been released!
• Added toggle to revert to ExoPlayer V1
• Added toggle to hide the new big Create button
• A lot of fixes to old features
• Whatever googled added in this base
• Added toggle to enable/disable the new annoying SeekBar/Timeline feature.
• Attempted fix for missing titles on some devices.
• Added support for more translations
• Added one more toggle in the ad settings
[We added both changelogs because we missed 15.40.37’s release]
Download links can be found in the pinned message of @Vanced. Be sure to join the channel to get alerted to the latest news and updates about YouTube Vanced! Make sure you are on the latest Vanced Manager to install this update.